*Thanks for everything, see you soon.*

To you my Sponsor:

First of all, I would like to thank you! I'm grateful for all the support to my crazy idea of creating a fashion blog for second life.

http://frommyclosetforyou.blogspot.com/

All this started as a hobby and ended up becoming a full-time job. I love what I do, but in the coming months for personal reasons I will not have time for my blog and not even for Second Life. In the next few months I’m moving to the mainland USA, leaving behind my home, Puerto Rico. I’m starting with the preparation for this new chapter in my life and I'm also finishing my studies. For this reason I do not have enough time for my blog and my sponsors for the next couple of months. When I complete establishing myself in my new home. I will return better than ever and continue doing this crazy idea of my own fashion blog.

I wish you the best and hope that when I return I'm welcome back to be Your blogger again. It has been pleasure publishing your creations.

Again Thank You so much!

Best regards:
Maya Hernandoz

http://frommyclosetforyou.blogspot.com/
 
From My Closet For You © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops