Look #295

 See my toes? By .:Buttery Toast:. Free (Group Gift) 
Nail Polish - Floral Solids Polish (Slinks) By -{ZOZ}- For The Dressing Room (Not Free)


See my toes?  Black/blacklace By .:Buttery Toast:. (Not Free) 
Nail Polish - Solid Spring 2014 Polish (Slinks) By -{ZOZ}- For The Dressing Room (Not Free)



 See my toes?  Black/Whitelace By .:Buttery Toast:. (Not Free) 
Nail Polish - Floral Etch Spring Polish (Slinks) By -{ZOZ}- For Cosmopolitan Discount Room (Not Free)


See my toes? - White/Whitelace By .:Buttery Toast:. (Not Free) 
Nail Polish - Floral Etch Elegant Polish (Slinks) By -{ZOZ}- For Cosmopolitan Discount Room (Not Free)


See my toes? - White/Blacklace By .:Buttery Toast:. (Not Free) 
Nail Polish - Foil Tip Spring Polish (Slinks) By -{ZOZ}- For Gatcha Garden (Not Free)
29 Single Tone available





 
From My Closet For You © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops